|Student Code of Conduct
Harassment, Intimidation or Bullying
|Memo from NJ Youth Suicide Prevention Advisory Council
Video from NJ Youth Suicide Prevention Advisory Council
|Oncourse Support: email@example.com
Technology Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Portal Support: email@example.com
|CloudReady Home Edition (Convert Old PCs to Chrome Devices. Independent Service not affiliated with or supported by Sayreville Public Schools)|
- Student Password Change Instructions
- Google Classroom From Home
- Student Access of District issued WebEx Account
Default student passwords are easy to guess, thus making them less secure. It is recommended that all students change their password to something more secure, difficult to guess, and easy for them to remember.
New students enrolled after the school year has started must change their password in order to activate their school-issued Google account. New Students will not be able to sign into Chromebooks, access email, or access other Google services, such as Meet and Classroom, until their password has been changed.
Students can change their passwords remotely through Office 365. To do so, begin by logging into Office365 at https://portal.office.com
· Log in using the student email address as the username and the current password. For new students, this is the default password
· Click on the circle with initials icon in the upper-right corner
· On the menu that opens, click “View account”
· A new window will open showing the user account information. In the left pane, click “Password”
· To view this password page directly, browse to: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx
The following password form will be displayed, allowing students to change their password:
In the “Old password” box, enter the current password.
In both the “Create new password” and “Confirm new password” boxes, enter a new password. Choose a password that is easy to remember but hard for others to guess. Be sure to enter the password exactly the same in both boxes.
Click on the “submit” button to save the new password.
Once submitted, the student’s password is immediately updated on the school network and on Google. Students may use this new password right away to log onto school-issued Chromebooks and school- provided Google services.
If any student has difficulty changing their password during virtual learning, they can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Student should include their Student ID number in the message in order to expedite service. During regular school sessions, a teacher or the school main office staff can reset passwords for students.
Changing password on school-issued Chromebooks
School-issued Chromebooks contain a direct link to the above Office 365 password change form. While using a Chromebook in school or a school-issued Chromebook remotely, students can access this link in the following manner:
· DO NOT log into the Chromebook. Remain on the welcome / sign-in screen or log out in order to view the sign-in screen.
· Click the app launcher in the lower-left corner of the screen to display a list of kiosk apps
· Select the “Student Password Change” app.
· A browser will open to load the Office365 password change page. Log in with email address and the current password and follow the above instructions for filling out the form and selecting a new password.
Access to Google Classroom from Home
|1. Go to Clever.com. Select the Blue Log in button||
2. If you have your Clever badge and your device has a webcam, use it to log in and then go to step 4.
If not, please go to step 3
3. If you don’t have your Clever badge or you don’t have a webcam then:
A. Search for your school
B. Select the log in with Google
D. Type in your password
|4. Once in Clever, look for the Google Classroom picture. Click on it.||
|5. Click on the classroom to open it!||
|6. Messages from your teacher(s) will be in the Stream or in Classwork.. You can click on them to read and respond.||